Each year we open the doors of our studio and invite visitors to come and see how we work; chat about why we work and possibly sell a few precious pieces too!
Sat/Sun 18th/19th and 25th/26th September 11am - 5pm
Radiant Works, Back Union St., Huddersfield HD1 6AL
Contact me for a FREE brochure!
This year, as well as the resident artist of the studio we have invited guest artists to make a exciting collection of viewing for your delight & entertainment!!
- CarolAnn Allan Showcasing Textile Artist, recently receiving a wonderful First Class Honours Degree!
- Kerry Mosley Showcasing Textile Artist, you may have seen Kerry's delicately knitted portraits at K&S last year.
- Alison Taylor Showcasing Textile Artist, Ali graduated from Textile Crafts at the University of Huddersfield, now teaches textiles in a local school & has been involved in my workshops for a number of years.
- Fiona Wilson Resident Textile Artist & this years Embroiderers Guild Scholar
- Julie Ann Seaman Resident Jewellery Designer. Julie runs wonderful jewellery evening classes from the studio - come along to find out more.
- and of course myself, Dionne Swift Resident Textile Artist. I'm planning to use the occasion to have a studio sale, so there will be plenty of bargains to be found.