Monday 22 March 2010

Must get more organised...

...and write this blog more often. Glad to say I've been far too busy to while away the hours in front of this screen!
I've been in Middlebrough helping Artists and Designers move their businesses forward - it's really rewarding to see how they all progress is such a short space of time. Mentoring programmes in Doncaster have recently come to a close & I'm privileged to have been able to work with some inspiring creatives there too.
Workshops are busy and buzzing. In this 'financial downturn' everybody is keen to learn new skills and they really appreciate the value of making.



NEW GROUNDS continues on it's tour - It's moved on from Bankfield and opens on Saturday 27th March at Ropewalk Gallery, Barton on Humber. Sales during the exhibition have been fabulous, it's encouraging to know people enjoy my work enough to part with their hard earned cash! Best still that so many other Artists are buying my work: Hilary Bower bought a piece recently.



The print workshop supporting the exhibition is now full, but I do have a 2 day version at Radiant Works in May - take a look at my site if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails